Monday 18 May 2020

DFI Week Three - Reflections

Today's session was focussed on Media and it offered different ways to create and share using Google apps and YouTube. It was a very productive session for me as the information presented today filled in some gaps in my knowledge (YouTube channels, Google Slides and Drawing). Along with practice, it will help me improve the way I present ideas to my students.

This is one of the tasks that we had:



I'm looking forward to our next session on spreadsheets.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Adina,

    Wow - what a great day of learning you have had. I am so pleased to see that you have explored media and created such an amazing Digital Learning Object. I can see how the students in your class will benefit greatly from the pick a path learning you have acquired. Keep up the great reflecting, and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina,
    Love your create task! Very creative and visually appealing! I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes with your students! Depending on their age, they could also create their own spelling quizzes, using their weekly spelling lists.
    Keep up the great mahi!

    ReplyDelete

"Buckets" to 10

Today we had another practice to Basic facts to 10.