Monday 4 May 2020

DFI Week One - Reflections

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
Learn - Create - Share - adapting teaching and preparing students for the 21st century digital demands. 
What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
Being organised and having the technological knowledge of how to do it will improve my professional efficiency.
What did I learn that could be used with my learners?
I have learned how to use different tools in Google Docs, like how to organise text or Explore tool that I can share with my students or use to create presentations or activities.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Adina,

    It was great connecting with you yesterday! Thanks for sharing your reflection from the first DFI session. I'm pleased that you have found some beneficial learning from today. Your DLO is looking great! Looking forward to learning alongside you in this DFI Cohort.

    Latham

    ReplyDelete

"Buckets" to 10

Today we had another practice to Basic facts to 10.